We are offering Contactless Curbside Pickup at all three library locations! How it works:
- Place your holds online (rdpl.bibliocommons.com) or by phone (403-346-4576).
- Wait for pick up notices via email or phone.
- Pick up holds at your selected branch.
- When you arrive to pick up your holds, call 403-346-4576 and the extension for the branch you are visiting (Downtown: press 1; Dawe: press 2; Timberlands: press 3).
Note: These phone numbers are also available on the door to the library. If you do not have a phone, you can ring the doorbell and staff will come to the door to take your information. If possible, please have your library card number available as it makes for a smoother checkout process.
You can also pick up our popular Kits to Go via Contactless pickup! Call ahead to ensure that the kit you are hoping to pick up is still available at your branch of choice.
Contactless Curbside Pickup Hours
Check out Hours & Locations page for current hours.
- If possible, please wear a mask when approaching the pickup location.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Wait at a safe distance until previous customer has been served.
- Stand back from the receiving table/cart while library staff place your holds out, approaching the table/cart only after library staff have backed away.
- If possible, we encourage you to call ahead so that library staff can process your holds prior to your visit to the library (this is not required, but will make for a quicker visit, and less time spent waiting in the cold!).
- Stay home if you are feeling ill!
- Online library card registration, virtual programs and services, and 24/7 access to digital resources will continue!
- If you need assistance, library staff are available by phone (403-346-4576) or email (email@example.com) during our operating hours.