Some of our programs now require online registration, which can be done right on our website. This includes our Fall Early Literacy programs (Baby Fun, Toddler Fun, Preschool Fun, and a virtual PJ Fun storytime), which will begin in October. Here’s what you need to know:
- As we safely reintroduce in-person programming at the library, our Early Literacy programs will have very limited capacities (10 children per class, not counting siblings).
- Parents/caregivers must attend with their children. Older and younger siblings may attend alongside the registered child, but the classes are designed for a specific age group, so please take note of the age requirements of each program.
- Registration for Fall Early Literacy programs opens up September 1 at 10 a.m. Please join the waitlist if the class is full so that we can gauge the level of interest in these programs!
- Fall sessions will run from October 4 to December 17, so your registration will be valid for the entire fall session. If you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your spot so that someone else can join the fun!
- Find the schedule of upcoming storytime programs here and please read the registration information carefully!
- Please note that effective July 1, masks are no longer mandatory for library customers. We do, however, encourage you to wear a mask if possible in order to protect those around you. Staff at all locations will continue to wear masks at this time.
- If you are unable to register online, you can call 403-346-4576 or email email@example.com to register.
We cannot wait to see you and your little ones!